These sites contain details of other organisations involved or associated with looking after children:
- Scottish Adoption Association
- Adoptive Parents in Scotland
- British Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Adoption UK
- Fostering information line
- The Fostering Network
- Practical Parenting Advice
- Parentline Plus
- Angus Youth Justice Forum
- Angus Child Protection Committee
Please note that Angus Council is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites.
- Angus Council
- Angus Ahead
- The HandsOnScotland Website is an online resource for anybody working with children and young people. It is a one-stop shop for practical information and techniques on how to respond helpfully to children and young people's troubling behaviour, build up their self-esteem and promote their positive mental wellbeing.
For more information please visit the web site at www.handsonscotland.co.uk.
The website was commissioned by the Scottish government through Heads up Scotland and was developed by Playfield Institute (NHS Fife) in partnership with Barnardo's and the University of Dundee.